CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 4, 2008

1870’s Stock Market Reflection

We played game called'stock market' Our basic goal was to make more money than others. in order to make money we had to make large profit. Buy or sell the companies . But it wasn't easy as I thought. I knew how business is hard. We didn't know which company's cost will increase. So I lost my money many times. I felt happy when I gained some money and I felt sad and annoyed when I lost lot of money(obviously). In Mr.Coyle's tips, my best tip was second one ' You must spend money to make money' First time when I heard this, I didn't understood but during the game I could understand it. When you play, sometimes you lost lot of money. So you might think don't buy any company. But that doesn't help you. I knew that in order to get rich you need to spend enough money. After this game, I knew how businesses work in our world.

1 comments:

Mark said...

There is a great stock market game called Wall Street Survivor. You get $100,00 in virtual money and you get to buy real stocks in real time.

Plus, they give away over $20,000 (some of which I have already bagged) a month to top traders.

If you join, add me as a buddy: http://www.wallstreetsurvivor.com/Public/Members/Profile/mberger47.aspx