CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Three most valuable things i learn during POP

There are three most valuable things i learned during working on Population Project. They are advantage and disadvantage of CNG, and other new alternative fuels. During POP i really worked a lot on these because they were part of my research paper. I'm sure learning more about these facts will affect my future because right now the world citizens are concerning about Global warming and one of the way to reduce the global warming is finding new alternative fuels that would replace fossil fuel which are causing global warming by producing lot of harmful gases. If we don't find better new alternative fuel that reduce harmful gases, our future will be terrible. As i mentioned on my research paper, if we just leave the situation like this, our next generation probably might have to live in special suit with helmet that contains fresh oxygen to help them breath. To avoid this future i think learning about these thing are really helping me to change my future.

0 comments: