CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Descriptive writing of riding a roller coaster

Tuk, tuk, tuk, tuk’ sound of roller coaster is getting bigger. Which mean it’s getting closer. Red polished roller coaster coming in to the station. I see that vehicle releasing the safety device. It's showing that it’s my turn to ride. I feel exciting but also little bit scary. I sit on the black leather chair, safety device hug my shoulder and chest. “Rang~~~” red siren ringing. It’s going to start. I see the rail pointing the sky. Our vehicle going up, up and up. And now I don’t see the rail. Oh! We are going down~~. My blood running through the bloodstream hastily. My heart beating faster! Oh no! it’s too fast! I can’t see the things in my front. The strong and sharp wind whipping my face. It’s hurting. When I open my eyes, I am realizing that every things over. I sigh deeply and leave the station. I don’t have any strength on my two legs to hold my body.

1 comments:

Nandini said...

Sang Won,
I liked the way you described how you felt when you were riding the roller coaster. I can relate.
On the first sentence you said:
"The sound of the roller coaster getting bigger"
Maybe you could have used getting "The sound of the roller coaster getting closer". =)