CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 2, 2009

My character in Animal Farm


I am mostly like Benjamin, there are three reason that support that I'm mostly like Benjamin. First, as Benjamin does, I don't take any side. In the book 'Animal Farm', Benjamin, the donkey is not close to Mr. Jones or human side but he also is not friendly with animal. He does not take joke, he never laughs. It seems like that he doesn't actually on one specific side clearly.
Secondly, he does not like to talk. In the book he doesn't talk to animal very much and does not discuss with them. Even though he has good idea in his mind, he doesn't share his idea out loud, he just keep it in his head
Thirdly, Benjamin does not try anything, when he realize if that thing wouldn't work.

2 comments:

HunGyu said...

SANG WON!! nice job... it was nice how you set up your writing, like you had the introduction statement and you used words like 'first', secondly', etc. and i do strongly agree with what you wrote for similarities like you don't seem to like talking with others that often. there are only grammar mistakes, but otherwise i think the writing, the content and everything else were agreeable.

Yusuke said...

SangWon, this post is relevent to my post of "character in animal" farm because your opionion, is almost as same as mine. First of all, you don't take any side when some conflict happens because you want to stay neutral and peace. Same with me! When some quarrel or fighting happens, I don't take either sides usually. Secondly, I don't share my thoughts with any other person alot. Most of the time even if I had an good idea, I keep it to myself. And I agree that you don't either. Lastly, I do challenge to many things, but I don't challenge to things that I know it wouldn't work for me like you do.

About your writing, even though it hadn't had not much supporting evidences and examples, I think it was well writen. That is because your opion was on the point, and focused well.