CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Plan for POP project

Day -1
- Look graphs for data analysis
- Start making note cards which contains information to write the research paper
- More research

Day -2
- Make a graph for data analysis and start thinking what i will write about this graph
- Make more note card, also put them together(put them in the order) and write outline
- little more research

Day -3
- Statistics - write rationale that gives support for my choice of data
- With the outline start the 1st draft

Day -4
- Statistics- summary of my graph (use of mean, median, mode, rage , slope, exponential growth, exponential decay, or quartile and calculation that shows my work
- edit my 1st draft

Day -5
- Summary - interpretation of my data also explanations and other following
- write 2nd draft

0 comments: