CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 16, 2009

Feedback March 9-13 - End of Quarter 3 Feedback

My second goal was to improve my reading and writing. To be more specific I planned not to make spelling mistake and make sentence better. But I think my writing skill hadn't improved as much as my reading skill. I think this happened because of my grammar. I missed articles frequently and my sentences always confused reader by putting past, present tense in same situation. If I improve my grammar it will also help me writing a 'POP' research paper.

so my goal for this Quarter is,..... :
- to improve my grammar (Articles, punctuation, tenses)
- do research and get good data for my population project
- finish the population project before the due date. (work in process and finish it early)

0 comments: