CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 5, 2009

End of Quarter Two Feedback

At the end of first quarter, I promised to myself that I would read more books . During the Christmas vacation I had been reading book called 'temple tiger' which is written by Jim Corbett who was known as a good tiger hunter in India. It was a good book even though some of the stories are not perfect because Jim Corbett died before he finish those stories. I'm hoping it may improved my reading skill.

Three goal in this year:

  • Finish 'Temple Tiger' and take a AR quiz as soon as posible to see how accurately I read this book
  • Make sentences with my new vocabulary words to get use to it and improve my writing skill and vocabulary.
  • When I looked back my writing piece in my blog I could find many mistakes that I could not find before. I will try to not make a error on my writing.

0 comments: