CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Is the military in your future?

'Korea Military age - Mandatory 20 to 30 years of age for male, wartime conscription 18-49 years of age'

Which mean when I became 2o, I must join the military service. But even there isn't such a law like this, I would join the military service. I have dream to protect my country with my hands. I would feel proud of myself if I do that. Also, my dad had gone there, he is still having contact with his friend in military service. He told me, military place is not only scary and fierce place. Last week, one of the korean TV programme show about one of the Navy camp in Korea, navies in that camp, evry day navies becomes school teacher on evening. They helps students math and English. Even thought they had weird hair style, they looks very kind and nice. And I thought I would join to military serivice and help many people.

0 comments: